Oval Bookkeeping Company provides a full payroll system to businesses that employ from 1 to 100 staff - at an incredibly reasonable price. Let us take care of your payroll from start to finish.
All inclusive £8 per month per staff member
First payment by card, then direct debit payments for the remainder of the term.
- A timely and accurate service that ensures an individual's pay is in their bank on the expected date
- Management of PAYE, National Insurance contributions and statutory payments such as sick pay or maternity pay
- Detailed individual wage slips
- Completion of P45s
- Monthly payroll reports
- Statutory RTI submissions to HMRC
- Submission of statutory end of year declarations
With the implementation of Real Time Information, HMRC require information generally on or before the date of payment to the employee.
Outsourcing this activity also helps relieve the pressure and we can offer cost-effective solutions. We are able to provide the complete service, whatever the size or complexity of your business, or simply provide support when needed.
Please email us at email@example.com with the following information and we will provide you with an estimate of the likely cost of processing your payroll on your behalf.
• How many weekly paid, four-weekly paid and monthly paid staff you have?
• Do you currently operate an Auto-Enrolment pension, if ‘No’, when is your staging date?
• If you only have monthly paid staff, what day is payday?
• Are your staff paid the same amount every month, or do they receive commission, overtime etc.? If pay changes each pay period, does this involve more or less than 50% of the staff.
Firstly, we will start by registering new employers with HMRC or importing information from existing payroll schemes. New employee or contractor information can be collected using specially designed forms that we can provide.
The tax year runs from 6th April to 5th April each year; throughout the year we will calculate and show employee net pay on payslips or CIS certificates, and advise how and when employers are to pay tax deducted to HMRC. We can also produce P45s for leavers throughout the year and P60s at the end of the year for all employees.
We will also ensure through our payroll system that the Employer’s Employment Allowance is claimed, that CIS tax suffered is reclaimed for limited companies, auto-enrolment staging dates are met, schemes set up and reporting for contributions is available.
Additionally, we can offer advice on calculating holiday pay, sick pay and drafting contracts of employment.
We can process your payroll from only £8 per month.
We can help with setting up auto-enrolment pensions and can manage pension contributions on your behalf.
Need further assistance?
Please contact us to discuss on 0161 519 7648.